We process personal information to enable us to promote our goods and services, to maintain our accounts and records and to support and manage our staff.
We may use the information we collect from a user when he/she registers, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which he is most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve our users.
• To allow us to better service him/her in responding to customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding his/her order or other products and services. Some forms on our website also include a check box asking him/her for permission for us to add him/her to our mailing list. This is an opt-in mailing list.
We process information relevant to the above reasons/purposes. This may include:
• personal details; name, email address, phone number, gender, age.
• family, lifestyle and social circumstances.
• financial details.
• employment and education details.
• goods or services provided.
We also process sensitive classes of information that may include:
• physical or mental health details.
• racial or ethnic origin.
We process personal information about our:
• customers and clients.
• suppliers and services providers.
• advisers, consultants and other professional experts.
• complainants and enquirers.
• Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
A user can choose to have his/her computer warn him/her each time a cookie is being sent, or he/she can choose to turn off all cookies. he/she does this through his/her browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so we recommend a user to look at his/her browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify his/her cookies. If he/she disables cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the user's experience that make his/her site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, he/she can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with the individual themself and also with other organisations. Where this is necessary we are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act (DPA). What follows is a description of the types of organisations we may need to share some of the personal information we process with for one or more reasons.
• family, associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
• credit reference agencies
• suppliers and service providers
Personal information is traded and shared as a primary business function. For this reason the information processed may include name, contact details, family details, financial details, employment details, and goods and services. This information may be about customers and clients. The information may be traded or shared with business associates and professional advisers, agents, service providers, customers and clients, and traders in personal data.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. When this is needed information may be transferred to countries or territories around the world. Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the data protection act.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (the ICO) Registration Number: ZA171354
Last Revised: May 12th, 2016